Monday 23 July 2012

Trio Chevron Cushion Pattern




Good sunny afternoon! I'm so happy with the way my trio chevron cushion has turned out. The pattern can be downloaded by clicking on the photo above. While this cushion was knit in two flat pieces, I've decided that my second attempt will be knit in the round.I used Rico Design Cotton DK in Nature, Anthracite, and Melon. The colour way and chevron pattern was inspired by the late 1930's/early 1940's - around the same time our flat was built. I can't wait to knit and sew up more cushions to add to my collection. Now to find a sofa!

2 comments:

  1. Not actually seeing stitch pattern in your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Sorry you're having trouble. If you take a look at the pdf file, the stitch chart is on page 3 of the pdf document. So I haven't written out the stitches (ie. K3 in Colour B, K1 in Colour A, etc). The chart is read from bottom to top, right to left. If you're still having trouble, please let me know, and thanks for the comment!

    -Mary
    unravelledltd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete