Monday 29 October 2012

An Autumnal Blog Makeover

I spent the better part of Sunday updating my blog's header, no easy feat on a netbook with no mouse! But my little netbook is my best friend on a drizzly, cold Sunday morning when I just can't seem to roll out of bed. In place of photoshop, I used pixlr to make my Autumnal collage. I found all of the images on the web from royalty free sites. My favourite, and by far the most abundant in vintage images, is Graphics Fairy. I'm not sure if updating my header will become a seasonal exercise, but I'm really glad to have learned a few new skills. I might be making a few more tweaks throughout the week, and expect to see an About Me page soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Graphics Fairy website! She's got some good stuff on there.
    If you're ever looking for other cheap vintage artwork, check out Dover Pictura as well. xo!

    ReplyDelete