Friday, 3 August 2012
Crochet at the Coast
A week ago today, Olly and I were surfing and camping at Croyde Bay in Devon. I wanted to take a very portable, sandproof project with me, so I opted for crochet with cotton. On our way home, we stopped for a hike and an ice cream in Lynton and Lynmouth. We took full advantage of the summer weather, and it's a good thing we did - since summer seems to be over....
1. New crochet
2. Is it really going to be a lampshade cover?
3. B&B in Croyde where we camped
4. Lynmouth - the Switzerland of England
5. Watchout at Lynmouth
6. Seashells by the seashore
7-9. A lift from 1888
8. Olly on the Coastal Path in Lynton
9. A walk through the woods back down
10. Sunset at Croyde